Check out our wedding website for additional information about us and/or our special day

Thursday, April 14, 2011

30-Something Bliss

3 cheers for productivity!!! I feel like Zach and I deserve a pat on the back or 5 for how much we've gotten done this week and recently in general-- even if it's just us patting ourselves. I mean, a pat is still a pat no matter who is on the giving end.....right?


1) Zach took the proverbial plunge into the wedding-band-having club. That's right-- we bought his wedding band! 


2) We've finalized our casual buffet-ish menu with Castaway's: can you say pizza, wings, sandwiches, salad, fish tacos, beer and all of the soft drinks you could ask for??? No...really... say it. 10 times fast.


3) Jordan Almonds for the koufeta has been received, along with the tulle in which it will be wrapped. If you've ever wondered what 5lbs of almonds looks like....come see me.


4) Cute and quirky ceremony decor has been ordered-- I'll be hosting a 'craft night' for some excess home-made goods.


5) Wedding Programs are in the works-- I've found it incredibly difficult to fit all of what I have to say to our guests in such a small space. Good thing I'm not long winded or anything..... We've AKA I've picked out the wedding programs I want and we've started conjuring up the verbiage.


6) We've secured our "officiant." Bishop Gregg Mackay (who is the coolest guy ever) will be marrying us.


I could go on but my eyelids feel like anvils! It's bed time. 
37 days away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment